Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

35 Things I'm Thankful For...

in honor of thanksgiving, i've compiled a list of 35 things i'm thankful for. why 35? because that's how old i am. at least for a few more days :)

I am thankful for...

1.   knowing my Savior's grace, faithfulness, mercy, and wild love for me
2.  caleb's laugh
3.   parents who showed me unconditional love and support growing up, and still do to this day
4.   friends that i can count on. they are like my extended family. you know who you are...
5.   caleb's huge blue eyes, framed by long eyelashes (why do guys always get the good lashes?)
6.   living in the south
7.   a job that allows me to touch children's lives on a daily basis
8.   caleb's smile - it literally lights up his face, and those huge eyes turn into tiny slits. love it!
9.   dark chocolate
10.  my twin brothers (although i always wanted to be a twin. God knew my parents probably couldn't have afforded that!)
11.  bootcut pants
12.  high heels
13.  music: anything that uplifts my spirit or makes me want to dance
14.  Christmas lights, Christmas music, Christmas movies. pretty much all things Christmas
15.  autumn blaze maple trees
16.  frasier, my cat. he is a hilarious and cuddly kitty. truly a part of our family.
17.  the beach
18.  slow, sweet kisses
19.  a full moon
20.  discovering the awesomeness of all things apple: my Macbook, my iPhone, etc
21.  dvr
22.  the power of prayer
23.  the trials of the last two years because i now know how strong i am and i can get through anything with God's help
24.  new beginnings
25.  The Office because that show makes me laugh like nothing else on tv
26.  iTunes. sheer brilliance
27.  caleb's affectionate ways. he's a hand-holder, hugger, and kisser. i know this might not always last, so i'll take it while i can get it!
28.  my mom's cooking. especially her sausage gravy and biscuits, sweet potato casserole, and carrot cake
29.  raw cookie dough
30.  candles: they smell great, invite romance, and everyone looks good in candlelight ;)
31.  learning how to better hear the whispers of the Holy Spirit
32.  toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, and gum
33.  my humongous holloway family: the blond-hair and blue-eyed tribe
34.  indoor plumbing
35.  the fact that i could go on and on with this list. i am truly blessed :)   

1 comment:

  1. I love you more every day! You amaze me.... It was like yesterday we were in your room, holding up a sign counting days to spring break, left everyone behind with snow and had so much fun! I miss you Em and I'm so thankful everyday for friends like you.... Good things are too come and I can't wait to smile and say "I knew it"... I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete